How It Works
Navigating to WooCommerce > Email Customizer, YayMail allows you to customize 11 emails generated by WooCommerce. They are called:
- New Order (Notifies admin that a new order has been placed)
- Cancelled Order (Notifies admin of an order that has been cancelled)
- Failed Order (Notifies admin of a failed order)
- Order On-Hold (Sends to the customer, triggered when the order status is changed to “On-Hold”)
- Order Processing (Sends to the customer, triggered when the order status is changed to “Order Processing”)
- Order Completed (Sends to the customer, triggered when the order status is changed to “Order Complete”)
- Order Refunded (Sends to the customer when an order is refunded)
- Customer Invoice / Order details (Sends to the customer, contains order information and payment links)
- Customer Note (Sends to a customer, triggered when admin adds a note to the order)
- Password Reset (Sends to a customer when they request a new password)
- New Account (Sends to a customer when they create a new account)
11 emails YayMail can help you customize
There are just a lot of cool features that this plugin is offering, ranging from text customizations to colour combination etc.
Some of the general features include:
- Various font selections and customization.
- Colour combinations for texts and backgrounds
- Add video files, images, buttons etc.
- You must select Email type as HTML in the settings of each email in order for YayMail to work.